Assistant Fleet Supervisor Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Assistant Fleet Supervisor.
Job Location: Lagos and Sagamu, Ogun.
- Handle vehicles activities and tasking by ensuring all vehicles have a maintenance plan
- Allocating trucks to drivers, dispatching trucks to pick up and deliver loads to customers or vendors.
- Tracking and monitoring of trucks and sending of daily reports
- Monitoring of journeys both within and outside the state.
- Preparing of trips attendance sheet, supervising driver team and creating work planning
- Scanning and sending of waybills and handling of trucks documents
- On daily basis, assign jobs to drivers and update truck location and status on white marker board.
- Keep records of all jobs and send the reports to head office daily
- Preparing of drivers trips allowance for finance department to pay accordingly.
- Liaising with maintenance team on day-to-day fleet operation activities
- Handle training and HSE standards compliance
- Competency with Tracking Software and Microsoft Office applications
- Terminal operating systems experience preferred
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for the position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment.
Hours: Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Apply Before: Wednesday, 30th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above shouldsend their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Check More Jobs at ››› Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: