Application Development Officers needed at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS). The position role includes, but is not limited to, developing and implementing new software programs. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University.
Application Development Officers Job at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
Job Title: Application Development Officers.
Job Location: Lagos.
Duties And Key Responsibilities
- Timely delivery of new projects to be worked on by the Enterprise Software Services (ESS) team;
- Develop and implement new software programs;
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software;
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization;
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary;
- Integration of NIBSS services to financial institutions and vice-versa as applicable;
- Development of plug in solutions that aids day to day operations of NIBSS;
- Effective support and management of all NIBSS software application;
- Update and expand existing programs;
- Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors.
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Customer Focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Personal Credibility
- Professional judgment
- Courage to challenge
- Team Spirit
- Strategic Perspective
- Information Analysis and Management
- Information System Management
- Project Management
- Systems Development
- IS Security
- Sound knowledge of Retail Transaction Processing;
- Working Knowledge of Transaction Switching;
- Knowledge of Software/Application Development Methodologies and relevant languages such as Java (J2SE, J2EE);
- Basic knowledge of the Financial Service Industry;
- Sound knowledge of known international standards on software development, documentation and integration;
- Sound regulatory knowledge;
- Very good understanding of Secure Coding.
- A minimum of 3 years professional programming experience (Java, PHP).
- Experience should also include Spring 3 Framework, Hibernate, Additional J2EE technologies (e.g. JMS), Agile programming methodology, Development tools & principles and SOAP & RESTful based web services.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Additional qualification(s) will be an added advantage
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS).
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: