Analyst, Revenue Assurance Job at 9mobile Nigeria
Job Title: Analyst, Revenue Assurance.
Job Location: Abuja.
- Undertake initiatives to identify quantity andprevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and minimize loss; withprimary focus on strengthening and/or building revenue assurance processescontrol.
- Implementation of revenueassurance best practices across the revenue value chain
- Implementation and monitoringof single and multi-source KPIs, alarms and reconciliation on the integratedRevenue Management System
- Perform root cause analysis onidentified revenue assurance issues and follow through to resolution.
- Monitoring of system owners toensure proper set up of system in order to minimize leakages.
- Facilitate cross-departmentalco-ordination of RA activities and prompt escalation of material incidents;Analyse and follow up on RA incidents until resolution as well as definition ofmeasures to forestall future occurrence of such error scenario.
- Have responsibility for theday-to-day operation of RA tool; including monitoring of predefined keyperformance indices (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered.
- Perform reviews of servicenods (Mediation, MSC, IN, HLR, GGSN & SGSN) to ensure that potentialrevenue leakages/losses across the streams are proactively identified andmitigated.
- Follow-up on reported revenue impacting issuesidentified; ensuring that prompt remedial actions are taken by the relevant operationsdepartment and providing adequate briefs/report on such to the Manager, CS/PSNetwork.
- Act as direct point of contactwith Business Segment, IT, Network Operations, Wholesale & CarrierRelations Teams and produce monthly revenue assurance reports.
- Undertake constant review ofsubscriber profiles on the network to ensure completeness accuracy andintegrity of service provisioning and billing
- Review of promotions/servicesoffered by the company to individual and corporate customers with a view toensuring that risks are effectively mitigated.
- Perform varying degrees ofcross-platform TTFile/CDR analysis, research and reconciliations using multipledata sources in order to ensure TTFile/CDR transport integrity as well asbilling completeness and accuracy.
- Report on and perform valueadding reconciliation on revenue streams such asPostpaid/Prepaid/Roaming/Interconnect/ VAS activity to identify weaknesses,leakages, and produce reports to senior management for action.
- Perform validation of thirdparty payment schemes in order to ensure compliance with subsisting agreementsand ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of transactions, revenue earnedand payout figures.
- Perform analysis, research andprocess documentation of the processes for revenue assurance and identifynecessary control point.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance,Engineering, IT, or other related fields
- Advanced PC skills withMicrosoft Excel, Access and good knowledge of data analysis/SQL/query tools.
- Relevant professionalcertifications (ACA, ACCA, CISA, OCA, CCNA)
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years relevantwork experience
- Good knowledge of architectureand business operations of GSM networks
- Ability to multi-taskeffectively
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication andreporting skills (in English).
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About 9mobile Nigeria.
9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Check More Jobs at ››› 9mobile Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: