Administrator Job at Old Mutual Nigeria
Job Title: Administrator.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- This role is individually accountable for providing immediate response to administrative requirements in accordance with SLA parameters, in a processing environment with basic technical knowledge of corporate business.
- Deliver on daily task and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Provides both direct and indirect service to customers and intermediaries.
- Ability to initiate reinsurance cession and recovery on timely basis
- Ensure timely capturing/loading of data into operations software
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft office for report generation and interpretation
- Having a fair knowledge of group and credit life assurance products
- Understanding the corporate claims management process and procedures
- Respond to immediate requirement in line with standard operating procedures
Key Result Areas
- Respond to immediate administrative requirements within time frame
- Follows standardized processes and provides administrative support in line with business demands.
- Delivers on daily task promptly.
- Uses standard administrative techniques to coordinate own work.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality.
- Makes increased contributions/effort in broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Performs quality checks on own work.
- Adheres to service and quality standards.
- Delivers, maintains and enhances work standards and quality within the given process.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Builds and manages internal/external relationships.
- Manage internal/external Customer Complaints.
- A first degree or its equivalent in relevant field
- Experience in a technical operations department
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS packages (Word, Excel etc.)
Application Deadline: 30th, August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Old Mutual Nigeria.
Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients’ circumstances.
Check More Jobs at ››› Old Mutual Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: