Administrative Officer job vacancy at Juan Industries. The position role includes, but is not limited to, monitoring the reception, ensuring it is clean and ensuring every visitor leaves with a positive experience. The ideal candidate should possess HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any of the related field.
Administrative Officer Job at Juan Industries
Job Title: Administrative Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Responsible for all Administrative Issues
- Monitor the reception, ensure it is clean and ensure every visitor leaves with a positive experience
- Generate all related communication as directed by upper management and ensure confidentiality is protected
- Maintain all files and ensure confidentiality is protected
- Act as custodian of all policies and procedures
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the executive to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Ordering office supplies
- Completing personal task for executives
Qualification and Experience
- Required Qualifications: HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any of the related field
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years post NYSC working experience as an office administrator or HR Officer.
Remuneration and Working Conditions
- Salary Range: N230,000 – 260,000 per Month
- 40 hours a week role – Monday to Friday
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Application Deadline: 21st October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the post applied for as the subject of the email
Note: All CV should be in MS word format and applicants who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically
About Juan Industries.
Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Check More Jobs at ››› Juan Industries
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: