Administrative Assistant/Social Media Officer needed at Stresert Services Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, provision of general clerical/administrative support to the school. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of a Degree in Office Management Technology or other related disciplines.
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is a reputable school in Abuja that offers only the best in terms of quality education and provision of an enabling environment for future leaders.
Administrative Assistant/Social Media Officer Job at Stresert Services Limited
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Social Media Officer.
Job Location: Abuja.
- Provision of general clerical/administrative support to the school
- Handling correspondences between the school and parents, when instructed
- Management of the school’s records and database
- Updating/maintaining manual/computerized record/management information systems including systems maintenance and backing up of files
- Arranging for repairs within the school where necessary
- Managing office supplies and requisition
- Maintaining stock and classroom resources
- Assist in the planning and arrangements for trips/school events
- Responsible for students’ record monitoring
- Making payments for utility bills, as well as keeping track of renewal dates
- Undertaking reception duties, if need be, which will include response to queries at the front-desk
- Handling assigned transactions at the bank when necessary
- Take minutes and notes at ad-hoc meetings as required; typeset and carry out other related secretarial responsibilities
- Providing administrative support during examination periods
- Submission of periodic administrative and performance reports
- Other assigned administrative responsibilities
- Creating engaging social media posts/promotions and brand awareness that align with the school’s social media strategy and vision, and regularly reporting on the performance of contents, viewership, followership etc. on all approved social media pages
- Applying online strategies to drive engagements and build connections with parents and guardians of old, new and prospective students
- Monitoring, reviewing, and analyzing comments and conversations on the school’s blog site as well as social media pages of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Identifying industry trends, including conducting SWOT analysis on competition
- Using social media channels to communicate events and other activities of the school to parents, guardians and the public at large
- Responding to all inquiries/comments on social media and routing such to appropriate units or persons for response/action.
- Minimum of a Degree in Office Management Technology or other related disciplines
- At least five (5) years’ experience of clerical support and administrative work
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Team player
- Strong communication – both verbal & written and inter-personal skills
- Graphic design skills will be an advantage
- Time Management
- Adept in Technology
Application Deadline: 12th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using PO-AA-2018 as subject of application.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
About Stresert Services Limited.
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Check More Jobs at ››› Stresert Services Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: