Administrative Assistant/Social Media Officer Job at Onisabey Enterprise
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Social Media Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Provision of general clerical/administrative support to the company
- Management of the company’s records and database
- Updating/maintaining manual/computerized record/management information systems including systems maintenance and backing up of files
- Managing office supplies and requisition
- Assist in the planning and arrangements for company events
- Making payments for utility bills, as well as keeping track of renewal dates
- Undertaking reception duties, if need be, which will include response to queries at the front-desk
- Handling assigned transactions at the bank when necessary
- Take minutes and notes at ad-hoc meetings as required; typeset and carry out other related secretarial responsibilities
- Submission of periodic administrative and performance reports
- Other assigned administrative responsibilities
- Creating engaging social media posts/promotions and brand awareness that align with the company’s social media strategy and vision, and regularly reporting on the performance of contents, viewership, followership etc. on all approved social media pages
- Monitoring, reviewing, and analyzing comments and conversations on the company’s blog site as well as social media pages of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Identifying industry trends, including conducting SWOT analysis on competition
- Responding to all inquiries/comments on social media and routing such to appropriate units or persons for response/action.
- Minimum of a Degree in Office Management Technology or other related disciplines
- At least five (3) years’ experience of clerical support and administrative work
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Team player
- Strong communication – both verbal & written and inter-personal skills
- Graphic design skills will be an advantage
- Time Management
- Adept in Technology
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.
About Onisabey Enterprise.
Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
Check More Jobs at ››› Onisabey Enterprise
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: