Admin and Business Operations Executive Job at Onisabey Enterprise
Job Title: Admin and Business Operations Executive.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Under supervision, the Admin & Business Operations Executive performs duties within the human resources and business operations department
- The position provides Administrative and IT support for the management and department. It is responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized.
- The incumbent will work with the Head HR and Business operations to manage the operational aspect of the business. He/She shall oversee, manage and handle all administrative matters/issues as it relates to the day to day running of the company, projects management, operations management and HR/Admin management.
- The position is also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, contributing to the development of HR & Admin department goals, objectives, and systems.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- Ensure 100% compliance to the HR & Business process and systems on all processes.
- Responsible for ensuring IT management, support and solutions within the company, maintenance, asset tagging / recording etc.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly departmental report for HR & Business Operations.
- Assist in managing the performance management appraisal process and reporting
- Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date copy & schedule of all relevant legal/statutory certificates / documentations for all departments within the organization.
- Responsible for managing vendors on behalf of the organization and conduct vendor evaluations as it relates to the organizations quality management policy.
- Handle design and processing of ID cards and Call cards for all staff
- Ensure provision of IT support during projects implementations, graphic designs, formatting/aligning, printing etc.
- Assist the project team, in the compilation and packaging of BID documents, tenders, proposals, presentations and designs.
- Supervise and coordinate overall administrative activities for the company.
- Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company procurement policy and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility (such as changing light bulbs, electrical problems, water problems, general repairs in the department, etc.)
- Assist the department in planning, scheduling and ensuring delivery on various human resource programs and procedures for the organization.
- Responsible for raising of payment requisitions and ensuring retirements of funds collected for the department.
- Facilitation of payments for vendors, uploads and first level approval of payments on Axiom pay platforms.
- Assist on projects to modify existing training content to reflect updates and the required quality as approved by the management
- Responsible for managing the documentation room and database, build robust information architecture maintaining an up-to-date library of archive and reference material, photography & visual documentations of projects implemented, materials etc.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by the Head HR & Business Operations.
Competencies and Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Very strong ICT skills, is very key to the role
- Proven knowledge and understanding of e-learning capacity building
- Experience in planning and organizing
- Bid and Tender preparation
- Planning and budgeting, vendor identification, assessment and management skill
- Project and program management skill set
- Bright and confident personality. Flexible and mature approach to work.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.
About Onisabey Enterprise.
Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
Check More Jobs at ››› Onisabey Enterprise
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: