Accounting Officer Job at Juan Industries
Job Title: Accounting Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Performing analytical review of audit subject areas by assessing the risk of business processes and monitoring and reporting on year on year changes in processes.
- Develop risk based audit plans.
- Develop audit terms of reference, agree with auditors and obtain management approval
- Execute field work based on approved terms of reference and prepare memos detailing audit findings
- Prepare draft audit report, discuss and agree recommendations, and issue final report.
- Preparation of audit/management reports and discussion of audit finding with business owners
- Monitor, track and report progress on implementation of audit recommendations.
- Provide input in the process of improvements to Internal Audit and procedures
- Participate in Management and Leadership meetings
- A professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, ACA or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized professional body
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the financial management / accounting / auditing role
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- MBA or MSc in Finance or related discipline is preferred
- Position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Compensation is attractive and commensurate upon experience.
Juan Industries believe in rewarding her employees for their commitment and endeavors and have designed a flexible benefits package that will suit all of our staffs.
- N200,000 – N250,000 per month
- 40 hours a week role – Monday to Friday
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Application Deadline: 21st October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the post applied for as the subject of the email
Note: All CV should be in MS word format and applicants who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically
About Juan Industries.
Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Check More Jobs at ››› Juan Industries
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: