Account Receivable Officer (Northern Region Job at Erisco Foods Limited
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer (Northern Region.
Job Location: Kano and Yola.
- Collects accounts by contacting customers referred by marketers;
- Investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts; expediting payment.
- Supports financial planning by forecasting cash.
- Updates receivables by coordinating and monitoring daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
- Assure timely collection of monies due to organization.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Conduct credit checks on all customers, establish and manage limits.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing, waybills and collection procedures.
- Daily reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments; and stock
- Reconcile customers ledger and account statement on a regular basis;
- Attend to external auditors during interim and year end audit.
- Handle other jobs as may be assigned by Finance Manager.
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should submit their Application Letters and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title and job code as the subject of email only.
About Erisco Foods Limited.
Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
Check More Jobs at ››› Erisco Foods Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: