Account Officer, Fixed Assets Job at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN)
Job Title: Account Officer, Fixed Assets.
Job Location: Kaduna.
- To provide support in recording the total cost of newly-acquired fixed assets, tracking existing fixed assets, running monthly depreciation and monthly reconciliation of the balances in the fixed assets general ledger.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Financial Planning and management.
- Financial accounting and reporting.
- Tax planning and management.
- Treasury management.
- Management accounting.
- Credit control.
- Accounting software usage (SAP).
Education & Experience
- BSc/HND in Accounting.
- 2-3 year’s cognate post qualification experience with knowledge of SAP an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of local automobile or manufacturing industry as added advantage.
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN).
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. We manufacture and distribute reliable vehicles for the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders
Check More Jobs at ››› Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: