AC/Refrigeration Technician Job at Hilton Worldwide
Job Title: AC/Refrigeration Technician.
Job Location: Abuja.
- An AC/ Refrigeration technician is expected to maintain and perform preventative and corrective maintenance on all refrigeration or air conditioning equipment.
- As an Engineering Team Member, you would also be called when needed to multi-task in other sections.
What will I be doing?
An AC/Refrigeration Technician will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in the execution of planned preventive maintenance and break down maintenance and actively participate in the renovation projects.
- Visually assess the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of all air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment in hotel relating to chillers, air handling unit, fan coil units, ventilation, exhaust systems, freezers, cold rooms, refrigerators, ice machines and bar equipment
- Perform Equipment repairs and maintain parts inventory.
- Enter repairs on logbook and maintain records of all refrigerants used.
- Multitask in other sections when called upon.
What are we looking for?
An AC/Refrigeration Technician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follows:
- Bachelor’s degree or HND
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established time frames
- Ability to multi-task in other sections.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Hilton Worldwide.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
Check More Jobs at ››› Hilton Worldwide
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: